What To Know About Colorado NBA Online Sports Betting?
As of May 1, 2020, Colorado has become one of the states to legalize sports betting. It is only legal with sportsbooks that have gained license and authorization by the state of Colorado. Among all the sports, the NBA is one of the best sports that gamblers like to place real money.
Almost all major CO legal sports betting websites offer the NBA as a betting option with different odds and betting options. And if you want to wager on NBA betting, then you have come to the right place. In this detailed Colorado NBA betting review, we have shared everything you need to know about it.
Aspects to Consider While Selecting Betting Sites in Colorado
People become wary of online sites due to the online scam in this landscape. But you can steer clear from exploitation if you choose the online sports betting sites in CO carefully. The first thing you should be looking at is whether or not the site is licensed and regulated by relevant authorities. Sites offer information regarding operator licenses on their official website. This will ensure that the site adheres to the security guidelines laid out by the state. When checking the security, ensure that the site is SSL encrypted. This ascertains that your personal information is not accessed by any third party.
Also, read the security and privacy policies present on the official website. What the site offers to its players is also an important consideration factor. Check the options provided by the sportsbook. A reputable platform offers a wide range of options to its players. The sports betting options are complemented with exciting bonuses and loyalty programs.
This keeps both new and existing players engaged on the site. Lastly, the flexibility of banking methods is also an important factor to consider. Deposit and withdrawal from multiple options make it easier to engage with the platform. Also, consider the payout time offered by the websites.
Best Online Sportsbook to Bet on NBA in Colorado
The following are the best websites that offer to bet on NBA in Colorado:
It is one of the popular sportsbooks in the United States of America. It has exciting offers for both new players and existing ones. When you first sign up on the platform and make a minimum deposit of $5, you become eligible for a risk-free bet of up to $500. This welcome bonus comes as a deposit match and features a rollover requirement of 25x.
DraftKings has different kinds of promotions based on sports. For the NBA, the platform offers Monster Bonus for the finals. You get a 200% profit boost for the NBA final betting market that started from the first game of the series. The site is offering a free bet worth $1000. It also offers mobile sports betting in Colorado.
Another online sportsbook that rules the industry in the US, FanDuel, offers an extensive range of options. The platform offers a risk-free bet of up to $1000 to its new players on their first bet. The promo code has been updated on the official website.
Also, when you refer a friend to the site, and he or she makes the first deposit and place a wager of $20, you and your receive a commission of $10. There are also loyalty programs for existing players where they have to collect FD points to acquire benefits. The more points they have, the higher will be the benefits that the players avail. You can also access the CO sports betting app offered by this platform.
It is a UK-based sportsbook that has gained a lot of popularity in the USA. It is one of the platforms which has a wider reach across the globe. When you first sign up on the platform and make a deposit, you can acquire a 100% deposit match of up to $100. To acquire this, you must use the bonus code JB VIPCO.
The minimum deposit limit to acquire this bonus stands at $10, and you have to make this deposit seven days before claiming the bonus. There are tons of options available on the site that include money lines, totals, spreads, parlays, futures, teasers, live betting, handicaps, etc. The platform offers an app for iOS and Android users.
It is one of the best sportsbooks to bet if you are living in Colorado. William Hill is based out in the UK and has a strong presence in the United States in America as well. From NBA, NFLA, MLB to college basketball, EuroLeague, and NHL, there are a myriad of sports options available on the site. As a welcome bonus, the site offers a welcome deposit bonus of up to $150. When you place your first bet using the promo code of USBET150, you get a 100% deposit match of up to $150. Also, you get a $10 sign-up without making a deposit.
This Australia-based platform was launched in the United States of America in the years 2019. The site is operating in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Iowa, Illinois, and Michigan. When you sign up to the platform and make an initial deposit of $50, you are eligible to get a 100% deposit match of up to $500. To avail of this bonus, you must add the bonus code BONUSNOW while signing up. There is also a standard loyalty program that allows existing players the opportunity to earn rewards. They have to collect the points by wagering on different sports events to gain the benefits.
BetRivers started its operation in Pennsylvania, and now the sportsbook has expanded its presence in Colorado, Indiana, and Illinois. In all these states, the site offers a welcome bonus of up to $250. On your first deposit, you are eligible to receive a 100% deposit match of up to $250. To get the updated bonus code, you should check out the official website. The bonus money is credited to your account within 3 to 5 business days. And, you have 30 days to play through the entire amount before it expires. There is an iRush Rewards VIP program that offers loyalty points when you place real money wager on sports events. When you earn more points, you get to a higher level, thereby allowing you to earn greater rewards.
MGM Resorts is a popular retail sportsbook that has launched its online sportsbook, and it has gained a lot of popularity. The platform offers a sign-up bonus of up to $500. This bonus is offered as a free bet bonus. So if you lose your first bet, the site will refund your money up to $500. But the money is offered as a site credit so you cannot withdraw it. There are different boosted bets promotions offered on selected games or events. You can check out the official site for updated information. You will also find tons of betting options, including totals, money lines, prop, spread teaser, future, and parlay.
Types Of Bets To Wager On NBA
Following are the popular betting options you get while wagering on NBA:
It is one of the popular types of sports betting options. It is simple that even beginners will be able to understand it without much hassle. It is a sports betting option where the wager is placed on which player or team will win the game or contest. Each team or person within the matchup in this option is provided with a unique numerical value for the bettors to bet on events.
It is also called handicap betting or betting the spread. It implies that a team should win particular points, or they should lose by a particular number of goals/points. This type of bet can be highly popular with respect to the initial stake, especially if you are certain that the team will win or lose as a result of a blow-out victory.
Total is also known as over/under betting. In this, players place a bet on amounts of points both the teams will score together in a specific game. Bettors attempt to predict whether the overall score will go under or above a particular amount. You do not have to guess the exact number; instead, predict the approximate number around it.
These types of bets have become extremely popular these days. Short for proposition bet is a type of wager that is not directly related to the final outcome or final score. In the NBA, some of the popular prop bets include statistics such as assists, rebounds, points, blocks, turnovers per game, three point attempts, etc. Team props include free throw attempts, pints in the paint, shooting percentage, etc.
A future bet is a form of bet where you place money on an event where the outcome will be decided in the future. Typically, such bets come on end-of-end season outcomes. For instance, you bet on the particular team that will win the championship or bet on the player who will win them an award. These types of bets are associated with big payouts.
A parlay bet is a kind of sports bet, which combines different straight bet wagers on a single ticket. Generally, you would pool different straight-up bets with totals and spreads. However, you can have different versions of the same granted; it is placed on different games. The catch is that even if you lose one bet, you will lose the entire parlay bet.
It is one of the fastest-growing features on real money betting sites in Colorado. Live betting is also known as in-play NBA betting, in-game betting, or in-running betting. In this, the bet is made any time after the game starts and before it concludes. You can bet while the game is going on.
When Is NBA Betting The Highest?
There are certain big NBA events that attract the most bettors in the US. Some of these sports events include:
- The first couple of weeks of the NBA season: When the season starts, everybody including sports and athletes is pumped up, and this gives bettors a lot of opportunities to make their bets. They come prepared with their analysis and understand how the season is likely to unfold.
- NBA Finals: NBA Finals is referred to as the annual championship series of NBA or National Basketball Association. The Western and Eastern conference champions play best-of-seven series of the game to determine the champion of the league. Evidently, the anticipation and popularity make the finals a lot more interesting and profitable for bettors.
- March Madness: It is that exciting time of the year when the women’s college basketball or National Collegiate Athletic Association or NCAA tournaments are hosted. The term madness reflects the excitement that centers around the sports when the time of this tournament approaches.
Useful NBA Betting Tips
Betting on NBA games is not something that you should do blindly. While it is extremely fun, you could end up losing a lot of money as well. Therefore, it is important that you prepare a strategy before putting your money into any game. Below are some useful tips that will help you with the process –
- To make a bet that is profitable, staying updated with the entire journey of the player and team is important. You may have bet on a well-performing player, but what if he or she had a recent injury that you were too informed about? Instead of regretting later, ensure that you monitor your favorites closely.
- Teams do not perform well when they are tired. It is smart to be informed about the schedule of the team. Schedule tracking involves looking at the teams playing schedule and identifying pitfalls in them that would result in them being tired or fatigued.
- Understand the intentions of the bookmakers when placing a line. This would require some skills and experience. You should know why the book opened a line at a particular number. This will allow you to steer clear from the trap of the bookmaker.
- Line shading is defined when a bookmaker predicts higher betting actions on a particular side of the matches and transfers the line to that side. The shade can be minimal but is a great area for earning a profit if you are able to identify them.
Anthony Davis Follows Kobe Bryant to Have His Moment
Before Kobe Bryant attended the free-agent pitch meetings in Los Angeles Lakers for Dwight Howards in 2013 and LaMarcus Aldridge in 2014, the player identified a new talent who could want to inherit the mantle that Bryant left behind.
Bryant was the most experienced statesman on the Olympic team that won the gold medal in 2012 in London. And, Anthony Davis was the young back in the tea. While no one expected much from him, Kode Bryant saw something in this 19-year old guy. Bryant told Anthony’s parents that he is taking their son under his wing. He always said that Anthony needs the challenge to grow. And the young player continued to stand true to the faith of Bryant. Currently, Davis is standing at an average point of 33 and 11.5 rebounds. He is presently the fifth player in the history of NBA Finals to tally 30 points with 10% rebounds and 75% shooting. He plays a huge role in the Laker’s current position in the season.
Colorado is a new betting hub, and ever since the legalization, the state has been attracting a lot of betting potentials. Many leading sites have already made their presence in the state. NBA sports betting is one of the popular sports that bettors in Colorado love to take part in. Besides, there are immense opportunities to win big by implementing the right strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bet on the NBA online in Colorado?
- Yes, sports betting has been legalized in Colorado as of May 1, 2020. If you are 21 years or above, you can bet.
What types of bets can I make on NBA games in CO?
- Colorado allows players to bet on NBA events with a wide range of options. This includes Moneyline, prop bets, total, futures, parlay, live betting, etc.
What factors should be considered while betting on NBA Finals online?
- When betting on NBA Finals, you need to be thoroughly informed about every little detail. From the player's journey, the teams stand, to statistics and NBA basketball odds before you place the bets.
How often does the home team win in the NBA?
- The home-court benefit is the most useful in the NBA, with teams winning approximately 60% of the regular season games in the home area. But you shouldn't place your be merely based on it.
Why do basketball betting lines move?
- Sportsbooks tend to move the line to discourage bettors from bets on the same side as sharps would often show a higher winning percentage.
How does over/under work in NBA betting?
- When you place over/under bettor, you place money on the overall points being over or under the particular threshold offered by the sportsbook.