FanDuel Sportsbook Review & Latest Bonus Codes
Reading a review of FanDuel Sportsbook in Colorado is certainly the highlight of any sports bettor. To find out that FanDuel Sportsbook playbook is now in CO as part of US betting law is excellent. FanDuel Sportsbook sports betting is an established online gambling platform with plenty of subsidiaries which launched in Colorado on 1 May 2020.
The gambling giant is owned by powerful betting platform, Betfair and it consists of a vast portfolio with a presence across plenty states. It has a land-based partner in Colorado, Black Hawk Casino. FanDuel is well-known across USA, Colorado as well as across the world as leading Daily Fantasy Sport operators. In our FanDuel sportsbook online review you can learn why it is regarded as one of the best legal sports betting sites.
Sports Available at FanDuel Sportsbook App Colorado
Vast number of sports include:
- Table tennis
- Formula 1
- College Football
- College basketball
- Australian rules
How to Start Betting on FanDuel?
Players can register to get started at FanDuel by filling in basic information via mobile app or desktop. Straightforward personal details, banking preference and location which will be automatically recognised through geolocation software are you are ready to make your first deposit.
FanDuel is undoubtedly one of the best-looking as well as best performing sports betting apps on the entire gambling arena. Compared to any other app from any competitor including DraftKings plus many more, it is superb. It is intuitive, modern and clean to make betting choices and betting very straightforward and easy. Players can access the app via desktop including Mac and windows while it is 100% compatible with iOS and Android. Apple users can download the app via Play Store and follow the instructions. Google Play is strict as far as gambling is concerned therefore IS Android app ready for download on Fanduel website.
FanDuel Promo and Bonuses in Colorado
New players are welcomed with a risk-free bet for the value of $500. For example, if you deposit $100 and make a bet valued at $100 and lose that bet, within 72 hours that amount will be paid as site credit to a players account. While you will not get a no deposit bonus it is as good as it gets as you get your money back and that is without the need to use any promo codes FanDuel Sportsbook.
NBA Finals Win Bonus
Place a bet of minimum $50 on your team to win NBA championship to win $10 for every game won in the first five season’s games. You could win up to $50 plus with this bonus aside from the bet you will also win. Here too players do not use a promo code or a bonus code except place a bet and wait to win.
Stanley Cup Win Bonus
Decide which team you want or predict will win and place a minimum $50 wager and earn additional $10 for each game won during five playoffs.
Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance
Choose a parley of 5 legs on a sport of your choice. When you have all legs right except for one, win $25 back.
Daily Odds Boost
Fanduel Odds are boosted daily by giving players an option to get more payouts than they would have received by placing a bet. For example, if the odds to win were +120 on a game and a player placed a bet of $10, it means they would have gotten $12 profit when it won. FanDuel however, boosts a bet on games like this to +200. This means that you are getting $20 profit instead. Expect daily odds boosts everyday.
CO FanDuel Ongoing Promotions
FanDuel has ongoing promotions that changes from daily, weekly, monthly and seasonally. Players should sign into their account and check the promotions or sign up at the promotions page to get ongoing updates of new promos. You will always find promotions on sports like Baseball, NBA and college basketball, NFL and college football. One of the current promos is overtime insurance on hockey, basketball and football. If any of your bets placed here go into overtime to turn a potential winning bet into a losing bet, you get overtime insurance that will guarantee a win.
FanDuel Loyalty Program
FanDuel has an excellent VIP program that they call a Player’s Club. Whenever a new player joins the sportsbook he automatically belongs to the lowest tier. There are plenty tiers and players climb a VIP ladder via points which can also be used to buy into special tournaments.
Payout speed is quick, but players have to wait for up to 48-hours for withdrawal requests to be processed. Thereafter withdrawal periods are as stated below.
Banking /Withdrawal of FanDuel
FanDuel assures players of safe and secure banking. Before requesting a withdrawal, checks and protocols are followed before processing a request. All deposit methods require a minimum of $10 while maximum deposit across all deposit methods are $10, 000. There is no limit on the maximum amount you can withdraw, only a minimum.
- Sportsbook Cage deposit
- Wire Transfers
- Online Transfers
- Fanduel Prepaid Card
- Debit and Credit cards
- Direct deposit
- Electronic checking
Players choose their banking method when registering. When you do that it is important that like with any online casino or sportsbook that players use same deposit and withdrawal methods. For example, if PayPal was used as deposit method it is expected to use PayPal again as withdrawal method. The minimum withdrawal that players can request is $20 while methods include:
- Sportsbook Cage withdrawal – players must allow for a 2-day processing and approval period when they want to withdraw from the sportsbook cage
- FanDuel Prepaid – allow 3 business days for processing and thereafter it will be forwarded to your prepaid card
- PayPal – it will also take 3 days to process before the funds will be forwarded to PayPal
- ACH – this method also requires a 3-day processing period before sending
- Check – players can expect checks to be mailed after 5 days to an account address provided by a player via the United States Postal Service
Currencies accepted at FanDuel include USD, GBP, AUD and Euro.
FanDuel is one of the best online betting sites that makes betting online worth it with its excellent bonuses and promotions. There are no empty promises and no Fanduel Sportsbook scams and neither will you find a negative FanDuel review. It offers comprehensive sports betting markets, excellent banking methods and players can choose between DFS and sports betting online.
Choosing the right sportsbook is a complicated process that requires you to check different platforms before you start playing. Fortunately, we prepared all information in our reviews, so it is highly recommended to read these articles to learn more about other websites in the US (Colorado) and pick up the best one:
- BetMGM Sportsbook
- BetMonarch Sportsbook
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- BetRivers Sportsbook
- Bet365 Sportsbook
- Fox Bet Sportsbook
FanDuel Sportsbook FAQ
- How can I contact customer support when I have a problem or query?
- Players have an excellent customer support team available on FanDuel. Before trying the customer service, try out the comprehensive FAQ page where most problems and questions are addressed. FanDuel also explains fully how to place a bet even though it offers an easy to navigate app. Contact the team via online live chat. Or send an email to [email protected] or phone the team at 646 930 0860.
- Do I have to pay taxes on my winnings?
- FanDuel as a legal operator in the state of Colorado will pay taxes to the state, which you will not be part of. Winnings from any bookmaker are however taxable. Anyone that wins more than $600 at a time at a sportsbook or casino, whether you play sports or roulette, you have to pay the state. Players must report winnings as taxable income while you can also have your losses written off as tax deduction.
- How old must I be to play at FanDuel and must I be a resident of Colorado?
- Players must be 21 years and older to bet at FanDuel. The Fanduel app comes with geo-location software which picks up where a player is accessing the app. You do not need to be a resident of Colorado as long as you are within the Colorado state lines you can play. Your laptop or computer GPS or your phone’s GPS will enable you to play. While you are outside state lines you can withdraw funds that you won at FanDuel as long as you are not betting outside state lines.
- What is a risk-free bet?
- It means that when a player places a bet of, for example, $100 and loses this bet, that the full amount will be paid back to a player. It is a bet that cannot lose as you get your cash back.
- How do I use my FanDuel sportsbook betting bonuses?
- You can bet on any sports available on the sports book or additionally you can play DFS.
- How does FanDuel $500 risk free bet work?
- Players place a bet for any amount of up to $500 and if the bet wins, they have an additional $500. If the best loses they would have been in the zero, however the risk-free bet ensures that when the bet loses, players get the full amount of the bet back into their players account. It takes maximum 72 hours before you will have your bet back.
- How does FanDuel sportsbook payout?
- FanDuel has plenty of payout methods to make it easy and convenient for their players. It includes cash at casino, PayPal, check, and prepaid cards
- What states allow FanDuel sportsbooks?
- Residents of West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana and Colorado can bet on FanDuel as one of the top Colorado legal betting sites. The US Gaming Enforcement Division declared Fanduel under the sports betting rules as a legal gaming platform for Colorado residents.
- Is FanDuel sportsbook safe?
- FanDuel is a safe and secure gambling platform with latest technology SSL that encrypt player data while all measures are taken to safeguard players.