Colorado NFL Online Sports Betting Review
Online wagering in the United States of America has had its fair share of complexities. For instance, Colorado NFL betting has rules. Thankfully, punters can now wager on the NFL. Over a couple of months, there has been a strong movement in favor of the National Football League. Interestingly, Colorado had sports gambling legal a while ago, May 1, 2020, specifically. They were the 19th state to legalize that specific type of online wagering. Many platforms have developed applications to help punters place wagers comfortably.
It’s essential to engage in legal sports betting in Colorado. There are many options available to explore. For instance, punters can enjoy the over/under, props, parlays, and futures. If you’re familiar with the game, you’d know that Super Bowl champion, Denver Broncos, comes from the state. So, sports fans may exercise more passion as regards wagering. As a fan of football, there are lots of things that you should know about wagering on the sport. This article will make a list of the best sites for online gambling, the crucial factors to analyze, bet types, and more.
Best Site for NFL Online Betting in Colorado
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Betting Site on the NFL CO
When selecting a site to wager on the NFL, things can get a little tricky. However, there are fundamental things you can always analyze to help you make a decision:
- Options to bet: You may have heard about the importance of bet types if you’ve been into sports wagering for a long time. The importance of options to wager cannot be underestimated. Many platforms provide a wide range of bet types to explore. So, if you love trying new things out, you should love that feature. For instance, most sites provide popular moneylines, point spreads, parlays, totals, and more. For the NFL wagers, you’d also notice the live betting feature on many platforms. Please note that it’s better to stick to the bet types you comprehend. By doing that, you can secure more wins. The easiest is arguably the moneyline wagers, as it only deals with wagering on the winner of a game.
- Bonuses: The first thing to check for on any online sports gambling site is the available bonuses and promotions. CO mobile sports betting sites provide interesting promotions for all prospective and old punters. However, the promotions vary from one website to another. Besides, some sites may provide more technical wagering requirements than some of the other platforms. One of the most common promotions that sportsbooks provide is the welcome bonus. All you need to do as a punter to claim those bonuses is to register on the platform. Some give sign-up bonuses in the form of free bets, no deposit bonuses, or deposit bonuses. Whichever the bonus may be, ensure that you check for the wagering requirements and use the appropriate bonus code to claim the promotion.
- Loyalty Program: Unlike the common bonuses and promotions, loyalty programs are primarily for the old punters. Punters that are already members of a specific site are eligible for the rewards from these programs. After successfully creating an account on a platform, you automatically qualify for the loyalty program. As a punter, you build upon this program by earning loyalty points. When you get a certain loyalty point, you can enjoy what the site provides.
- Security: When using sports betting app in CO, an online platform’s security is of the utmost importance. Many websites for online NFL wagering make use of SSL encryption. The full meaning of SSL is Secure Socket Layer. With this encryption level, you can be sure that your money transactions and personal information (including your Social Security number) are both safe. Please note that it’s also very crucial to read up on what the site provides in this area. Ensure that the platform pays a level of attention to the security of their punters. If they don’t, look for a platform that appears more secure.
- Banking methods: When a website can provide a wide range of options for withdrawals and deposits, it makes things more comfortable for punters on the platform. However, some websites may have issues with their processing times and withdrawal or deposit limits. For this reason, you must always go through the list of banking methods allowed for online NFL wagering in the state of Colorado.
List of Websites in Colorado for NFL Online Betting
There’s a long list of sites that provide online wagering services to bettors. Colorado has experienced a rush in online platforms for NFL wagering. Here are some of the top NFL betting sites in CO:
On this platform, you can enjoy their mobile app offerings and available bonuses and promotions. Even though they are new to the Colorado market, they continue to provide impressive offers to punters. You can enjoy a $500 free sign-up bonus provided you register on the site and meet the wagering requirement.
As a new punter, you’d be a strong fan of wagering using the FanDuel sportsbook. The platform provides a series of special offers and regular bonuses and promotions on NFL and other sporting events. Enjoy a risk-free bet of up to $1000 on the website alongside fast payouts. No code is required.
Amazingly, Bet365 gambling deals are now available for the residents of Colorado. On this website, you can enjoy up to $100 in free bet credits. You can enjoy parlay bonuses as well on different sports, including NFL. You can enjoy placing wagers on a wide series of markets, including the National Football League.
People see this website as one of the top CO online sportsbooks for NFL bets. There are lots of rewards and promotions on the table. One of the top deals that you’d enjoy on this platform is the $300 bonus wager in the form of a risk-free bet. However, as a punter, you need to have an account on the site.
This online gambling company seems to be expanding its scope in the state of Colorado. With its amazing bonuses and promotions, placing wagers on the site is an amazing experience. You can make a deposit of $150 and wager with $150 using the code, “BONUS NOW.” Ensure that you meet the wagering requirement for this bonus.
Ever since the launch of online gambling in Colorado, BetRivers is one of the top platforms for gambling. You have the opportunity to enjoy the amazing bonuses and promotions that the platform provides. Enjoy a 100% match up to $250. Ensure you use the bonus code, “250MATCH” to claim the promotion
Out of so many sportsbooks in Colorado, this one stands out for its impressive special offers and promotions in sports gambling, including NFL. As a new punter, you have the opportunity of earning as high as a 100% match up to $500 on initial deposits.
Types of Bets to Wager on NFL
Nothing stops you from exploring the different amazing options to wager on the NFL in Colorado. Here’s what you should know about each type of bet available:
- Moneyline Betting: NFL moneyline betting in Colorado is the easiest type of bet you can enjoy. It deals with wagering on the team that will win a specific match.
- Point Spread Betting: It’s easy to understand what this type of gambling entails. Point spread gambling deals with the number of points that one side is giving or receiving compared to the other team in the NFL.
- Totals: In the NFL, the total is a single wager on whether the combined goal point or a run total of one game is over or under bets. As a punter, you should be majorly concerned about each team’s combined score when placing a total wager.
- Prop Betting: This is one of the commonest types of bet in National Football League betting. It involves wagering on one player in a team on a sportsbook.
- Futures Betting: Both the new and old punters can engage in this kind of gambling. It involves wagering on a future event in the NFL.
- Parlay Betting: For this kind of gambling, you’d be wagering on different teams. Although, you must receive a payoff for every part of NFL parlay betting.
- Live Betting Bettors love when they can have a Livestream of a match and place or adjust their wagers accordingly. Another name for that is in-play NFL betting. Ensure that you register on a platform that provides this kind of gambling option.
When is NFL Betting the Biggest?
Asides from the fact that the NFL can be a very engaging game, there are some events that punters place bets on more than others. For instance, week one of the NFL schedule may start very exciting for the punters. Other events like thanksgiving and SuperBowl also have their effects on National Football League betting. Here’s what you should know about each of them:
- First few weeks of the NFL season: On normal grounds, the National Football League kicks off in the first week of September. It begins on the first Monday and ends in December or early January. It can be said that this is one of the biggest NFL gambling events. The game consists of 256 games, where every team plays 16 games in 17 weeks.
- Thanksgiving: We know that ever since 1920, the National Football League has played games on Thanksgiving. However, this game doesn’t have any fixed host. Moreover, it features different teams annually. Punters love wagering on this event, but not as much as the actual regular NFL season.
- SuperBowl: Everyone loves the annual championship game. It’s one of the biggest NFL events that many punters love. It begins on February 7, 2021, for the 2020 season at Raymond James Stadium.
NFL CO Betting Tips
Traditionally, online sports gambling gets tricky at some point. For this reason, there are certain steps that a punter needs to take always to guarantee a win. Here are a few tips that bettors should follow, especially as a new punter:
- Pay close attention to lines through the week
- Study the venue of the game (Home/Away)
- Be careful with divisional matchups
- Look into the injury reports for players
- Follow the trends, but study more.
- Bet logically, don’t wager based on feelings.
Colorado NFL Betting Latest News
In only a few months, we expect to see the SuperBowl annual championship begin on February 7, 2021. This event was previously held in South Florida (Miami). Now, it’s coming to the very doors of Los Angeles. For the past three years, we’ve seen New England Patriots, Los Angeles Rams, and the San Francisco 49ers lose the championship to teams like Philadelphia Eagles, New England Patriots, and Kansas City Chiefs.
Amazingly, punters in Colorado have a chance of enjoying NFL betting. Gambling platforms provide impressive wagering options and amazing promotions. However, it can be a little challenging to pick one of the CO online sports betting sites. Try looking out for the bet types, security protocols, and more to make the best choice. There are so many opportunities to utilize when talking about NFL betting. So, it would be best if you gave this wagering a shot.
Choosing the right sportsbook is a complicated process that requires you to check different platforms before you start playing. Fortunately, we prepared all information in our reviews, so it is highly recommended to read these articles to learn more about other websites in the US (Colorado) and pick up the best one:
- Bet365 Sportsbook
- PointsBet Sportsbook
- TVG Online Racebook
- FantasyDraft DFS Betting
- Draftkings DFS Betting
- Where in CO can I bet on the NFL?
- There are lots of new platforms open for legal NFL online betting. Examples of the top sportsbooks to explore are DraftKings, Pointsbet, and more.
- What types of bets can I make on NFL games?
- Depending on what you prefer, you can make moneyline bets, totals, and more. Look out for live betting as well in whichever site you choose.
- What factors should be considered while betting on NFL games?
- When betting on NFL games, you should always look out for team quality and team styles. These details will tell you how to place your wagers.
- How old should I be to bet on the NFL in Colorado?
- The age of a punter is one of the top requirements for online NFL betting in Colorado. Punters should be at least 21 years old to place bets in the state.
- What are the most popular games to bet in the NFL?
- There are about three major games that punters love in the NFL. However, most of the bettors go for Thanksgiving or SuperBowl tournaments.