Best Sports Betting Sites For Bonuses And Rewards
Real money betting apps are live in Colorado from several leading established sportsbooks with more to follow. Legal betting via Android and iPhone compatible devices wherever you are while you have access to banking, claim welcome bonuses and promotions. We look at Colorado’s top gambling apps and tell you more on how to choose the best bonus sports betting apps.
Best Betting Apps With Bonuses
How Do We Rate the CO Betting Apps With Bonuses?
There are several important factors we consider when looking for the top gambling apps that accept players from CO.
Mobile sports gambling apps have the following features:
- Reliability: We ensure that it is top online mobile casinos with zero issues regarding placing wagers, withdrawal, banking methods offered, secure as well as safe with legal USA sports wagering.
- Reputation: We realize casino software is new but with that in mind, we ensure that the land-based partner and online gambling platform behind it have excellent reputations with good mobile casino reviews.
- Customer service: We make sure that mobile players have peace of mind when they need any assistance day or night. 24/7 customer service that is easy to reach with live chat and email support.
- Variety: Colorado mobile sports betting must be all-inclusive with sports as well as betting variety. Not only will players have a vast number of sports but hundreds of wager types.
- Payment methods: Players want diversity when it comes to banking, deposit methods, and payouts to choose a payment method that suits them. We ensure that it offers everything from e-wallets to bank cards to instant payment like PayNearMe or Paysafecard.
Best Colorado Betting Apps With Bonuses and Rewards
Bonuses From the Fanduel Sportsbook App
FanDuel operates a sportsbook as well as a DFS site with an excellent reputation and strong brand. It offers a risk-free bet valued at $500. It has one of the best Colorado sports betting apps with a diverse number of sports as well as markets.
Draftkings Sportsbook App Bonuses
DraftKings gives no deposit bonuses, risk-free bet as well as matched deposit bonus of up to $500. It is the number one DFS in the country with an outstanding casino app for iOS and Android. Here players can choose both college and pro sports plus diverse wagering markets.
Betrivers Sportsbook App Bonuses
BetRivers is available on Android, Blackberry, Windows as well as iPhone with a user-friendly interface. Get a matching bonus of $250 that only has a wagering requirement of 1 x playthrough and excellent markets.
Betmgm Sportsbook App Bonuses
BetMGM pulls out all the stops to top competitors with a matched welcome bonus of up to $1, 000 as well as a free no deposit bonus of $25. Plenty of other promotions combined with excellent wagering make this a potential best online gambling app in Colorado.
Other Brands Expected to Launch
PointsBet will be partnering with Cripple Creek Casino, Double Eagle with a diverse sports wagering market with different formats to look forward to with real money betting apps.
Fox Bet Sportsbook
Fox Bet is an industry leader with established names backing it. It comes from Pokerstars and Betstars which will collaborate to deliver this app for Android and iOS .it will give players the rewards program from Star Rewards while hosting Bet Star’s innovative platform.
As a top horse wager platform, we look forward to its app that you can play on your smartphone or tablet.
William Hill Betting Bonuses
As an international brand, it has an excellent reputation in online and retail which is something Colorado can look forward to. With licensing from the Gaming Control Commission, it will be offering one of the best gambling apps real money for iPhone and Android.
What Bets are Available at Colorado Sportsbooks Apps?
- Moneylines – a wager placed on a winning team, which is also referred to as a straight bet
- Totals (Over/Under) chose if the score will be under or over the score after combining the scores from two teams
- Spreads – do the math to try evening out odds provided by bookmakers by subtracting and adding to underdog compared to favorites
- Parlays – choose several winners on a single slip which is a high-risk bet as none of the legs can be incorrect
- Teasers – use to increase winning chances by reducing odds through using spreads
- Round Robin – similar to parlays except easier where one leg can be out in a full slip where up to 6 and more match results are predicted.
- Propositions – it has nothing to do with game or match results but instead concentrating on players and what is happening inside the game that could be who will score next and hundreds of potential wager options depending on sportsbooks
- Futures – popular in Super Bowl games, baseball, golf, etc. that run across an entire season
- Live (in-play betting) punters wager on matches while games are underway making several options possible including props
Bet on Horse Races With Bonuses
Horse racing has been legal long before sports wagers both at tracks and off-track wagering. One of the largest off-track sites which have an app where casino players can be playing on a mobile phone is BetAmerica. It has an online sportsbook as well as Android casino and iPhone casino that offer applications download from App Store while Google Play doesn’t have an application to download but via its website.
Land-Based Sportsbooks & Locations in the State
Colorado is a land-based operator mainly in three settlements, Cripple Creek, Central City, and Black Hawk. The vast majority of land-based sportsbooks are based in Black Hawk which is 40 miles out of Denver.
Some of the largest legit casinos in Black Hawk include:
- Ameristar is the largest in Colorado with table games like roulette, blackjack, poker as well as slots. It offers progressive jackpots and loyalty schemes to punters. Other land-based sportsbooks include smaller places like Golden Gates as well as Lady Luck
Cripple Creek locations include:
- J.P. McGillis and Midnight Rose Hotel & Casino
- Brass Ass
- Double Eagle
Central City locations include:
- Dostal Alley Casino
- Century Casino & Hotel
Sports Betting Partnerships
- FanDuel partnered with Golden Gates in May 2020
- Draftkings partnered with Golden Gulch Casino in May 2020
- BetRivers partnered with J.P. McGill’s
- BetMGM partnered with Midnight Rose
- Fox Bet partnered with Lady Luck
5 Tips on How to Choose the Right Betting App With Rewards?
- Understand sports markets or look for an app that guides you on how to bet as well as how bets work.
- Make sure that it has the markets and sports you prefer especially when it incorporates live betting as a feature
- Ensure the app is backed by a reputable mobile casino brand and strong land-based sportsbook
- Make sure the app is allowed in your state and learn about gambling laws
- Make sure the interface is user-friendly with simple navigation
The Benefit of Betting Apps vs. Desktop
Betting apps are ready for play on the go. A benefit that combines desktop with an app is switching between desktop to the app without losing a bet when you suddenly have to go out while in the middle of a match. Desktops have one main benefit over apps, the size of their screen makes watching live matches better.
Banking Options for CO App Users
Bettors have similar banking options on apps compared to desktops while they also have the same safety and security. App developers concentrate on player safety with apps being secure with SSL security measures and data encryption. App users have instant deposits while withdrawal is subjected to processing and time to receive funds depending on the method used.
- Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex) – cards have been a stalwart with all apps accepting card payments.
- E-wallets (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, etc) – a dependable payment method with minimum deposits ranging from $10 – $20. There are fast, safe deposit and withdrawal methods with funds reaching player account from 12 – 24 hours.
- Prepaid cards – PayNearMe, Paysafecard as well as Play + cards are popular with the downside that these are used for deposits except for Casino + cards that are used for withdrawal too. Instant and secure, with low minimums.
- Cash at cage – sportsbooks are linked with land-based partners allowing deposit and withdrawal at the casino cashier. Safe, dependable with low minimums and no maximums.
Is It Legal to Bet on State Sports Teams?
Yes, it is legal to bet on sports teams within Colorado state lines. Collegiate prop bets and high school sports betting isn’t allowed.
Which Online Sportsbooks Will Launch Next?
FOX Bet, William Hill as well as BetAmerica are huge brands that have been established for many years. William Hill, for example, as well as FOX Bet, has a land-based presence too with real money casino apps that will launch soon.
Choosing the right sportsbook is a complicated process that requires you to check different platforms before you start playing. Fortunately, we prepared all information in our reviews, so it is highly recommended to read these articles to learn more about apps in the US (Colorado) and pick up the best one:
Best Sports Betting Sites For Bonuses And Rewards FAQ
- How to Install a Casino App on Your Smartphone?
- Access the sportsbook via the mobile device you wish to use. When you choose an Android download, click the link on the sportsbook website to install on Android. You need to change settings to allow downloads from unknown sources on Android. iOS users can access Play Store to locate the app of their choice for a quick download. Both methods will allow players to either register or log into accounts with current details.
- Can I bet for free as well as real cash?
- No, only casinos allow play in demo mode or play for free. Sportsbooks only bet for real money games or sports.
- How Secure Is My Mobile Account?
- Your mobile account is as secure and safe as desktop play. Software developers concentrate on developing a secure device that is regulated and licensed under Colorado Gaming Association and sports betting licenses from its parent casino.
- Is Mobile Betting allowed in PA?
- Yes, legal sports include mobile sports betting within state lines. Players' devices are fitted with geolocation software that is developed in the apps which will determine which state are you playing from.
- What Are The Tax Rates For Sports Betting?
- Sportsbook operators pay 36% tax rates while players will pay taxes depending on tax brackets.
- Is Daily Fantasy Sports Legal?
- DFS gaming was legalized in 2016 with House bill 1327 with several established DFS sites like DraftKings and Fanduel now also venturing into sports betting.
- Do I Need To Live In Indiana To Bet Online via the app?
- Sports betting is legal in Indiana too, therefore when you live in Indiana can you bet via the app; however, players do not have to be residents of the state. States in the US that have apps, require that people be in the state lines at the time of registration and placing a bet, but no law requires you to be a resident of the state.
- How Old Do You Have To Be to Legally Bet?
- Anyone from any state that wants to bet or participate in gaming online via app or sportsbook as well as land-based, must be 21 years and older.