BetMonarch Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code
Everyone living in Colorado knows Monarch Casino Resort Spa, Black Hawk but the better news is the launch of this land-based casino’s sportsbook. BetMonarch sportsbook Colorado is a first owned as well as operated sportsbook. Compared to other sportsbooks and apps like FanDuel as well as DraftKings, neither are Colorado natives. This gives the operator a huge advantage as they have brand awareness as well as combining offers with online and brick-and-mortar. Online punters also have an advantage that the operators are knowledgeable via their sportsbook which they operated for years within the resort making them capable of offering top sports as well as betting markets. We do a Review of the BetMonarch Sportsbook app to see what it offers punters.
Sports Available At BetMonarch Sportsbook
- Formula 1,
Live betting options
Unfortunately, our BetMonarch review cannot yet confirm if BetMonarch will be offering any live bets or special bets, or custom bets. As soon as we know more, we will give you updated results about BetMonarch odds and betting types.
How to start betting?
BetMonarch is different from any other sportsbook as most of them have an online sportsbook that can be played via desktop or mobile. Players that access BetMonarch can do so only via its app. We look below at how to install apps for different devices to start a BetMonarch wagering journey. Required information to start wagering include name, birthdate, full address as well as social security number. Registration and app download are free and only when you want to wager do you need to deposit funds.
App and Mobile
Play is accessed only via an app which can be used for Android as well as iPhone. With development underway, it is unclear if there will be a desktop app available as BetMonarch wants their app to be 100% mobile.
How to download the BetMonarch Sportsbook app
- on Android – users must use the device they are going to use for wagering. Access monacrhblackhawk.com/sports to locate the Android icon. Before download access Android security settings to allow installation from unknown sources. Start the app file download and once the download is complete a BetMonarch icon will be part of the apps. Before downloading ensure that you have a valid Gmail account since the file is compatible with Google and installation can only commence via a Gmail account. Supported Android devices are operating systems of V2.4 or higher.
- on iOS – users can download apps either from App Store or by clicking the icon on BetMonarch that will take them directly to the file location in App Store. Supported Apple devices are operating systems of 9.0 or higher. It is a quick download that will install automatically after clicking the download button. Once downloaded, players can register a player’s account.
BetMonarch Bonuses & Promos
Without no deposit, welcome bonuses or other BetMonarch Sportsbook betting bonuses currently available or any Latest promo codes of BetMonarch Sportsbook available online, players will have to be patient. At a later stage, it is possible that players might have to enter a BetMonarch Online Sportsbook Bonus Code but we will keep you updated on any potential bonus code.
Our BetMonarch Sportsbook online review cannot inform yet on whether one of the top Colorado legal sports betting sites will have VIP programs, but you can likely expect to earn points during BetMonarch Sportsbook betting. The chief of operations of Monarch confirmed that the sportsbook has an in-house designed rewards program which will reward punters. It will be loosely based on that of its sister casino, Atlantis Casino.
Which bet types are available on BetMonarch Sportsbook?
- Point spreads – these are most basic and commonly used in basketball or soccer. The betting line gets set which is where the referring of point spreads come in. For example, punters decide to place a wager on favorites by giving up a point or get the points when wagering on an underdog. To cash in when a wager is placed in a favourite, the match must be won by more than the point spread.
- Moneylines – with a money line you don’t use point spread but instead choose a winning side. Hockey and baseball bets usually have money line bets, but most major sports have it too.
- Totals (over/under) – both team’s final score is totaled with a punter deciding what the score will be as well as if the score will be over or under that score. It is another popular basketball or soccer bet.
- Futures – matches that will still take place over seasons like in soccer, golf, or tennis
- Propositions – bet on what is inside a match, for example, in cricket which captain will choose to bat first, who will take the first wicket, who will have the highest batting score, etc.
- Parlays – taking several bets to place on a single bet slip is what a parlay means. Sportsbooks have their individual limits but usually have a maximum of 10 – 12. It is a high-risk but high reward wager.
- Teasers – teasers are a type of parlay with a twist where point spread can be tweaked in favor of the punter.
BetMonarch Banking Options
Banking is secure with credit card banking the current preferred method as we could expect from most US betting platforms. One thing we are certain of is that it will offer cash at the cage. This has already been confirmed before COVID 19 has placed a temporary hold on sports betting online.
The minimum deposit amount accepted is $40 and if other sportsbooks are anything to go by, players could expect methods like:
Paysafecard, Neteller, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, etc.
BetMonarch CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We will update you on customer support as soon as we have more information.
- Low minimum wagers of $1
- Any player that encounters BetMonarch Sportsbook scams online like definite bonuses etc, should steer clear as there are none disclosed yet and do not try any promo code either.
- High minimum deposit of $40
What states is BetMonarch Sportsbook betting legal in?
You will currently no find a Review of BetMonarch Sportsbook PA, as BetMonarch sportsbook review is only for Colorado. It is because the sportsbook recently launched in Colorado.
Can you bet on BetMonarch Sportsbook for free?
Unlike casino games like slots or roulette where gaming is available in demo mode or free-to-play mode, sportsbooks do not have free wagers. Players that want to place wagers must make a deposit or additional deposit to receive a potential risk-free bet
Are sports gambling legal in Colorado?
Sports gambling was legalized in Colorado with several new sportsbook launching as recent as May and June 2020 including BetMonarch Sportsbook betting. The Colorado Division of Gaming oversees sports betting rules and strict regulations are set in place.
What are the age requirements?
Players must be minimum of 21-years old to do betting online. That is why sportsbooks like you will see in bookmaker reviews require that players either verify their identity or at minimum give their social security number and date of birth.
Who can bet at BetMonarch Sportsbook?
Anyone that is legally 21 years old and within the state lines of Colorado. While there are no rules that you must live in the state, you must be in the state at the time of registration or placing bets. Geolocation software will verify if players are within state lines.
Don’t forget to read out detailed reviews on the best sportsbooks in the United States for a great betting experience: